Stand Up For Kids!

The following is an email from my friend Nadine Saubers. Congratulations Nadine this is fabulous!

I've partnered with Stand Up For Kids Baltimore, they are
an organization (with chapters all over the US) to help homeless kids. They sent me their logo and I re-worked it for a one color silk-screen on the bags. The kids are involved in the money generating activities and I thought that was great, I had given them bags before for a fashion show and this time they are going to be at the Virgin Mobile Fest in Baltimore, the largest music and arts festival on the East coast (Bob Dylan etc.). So it'll be great exposure for me while helping the kids (Kayoko I am reading Creating a World without Poverty it's very inspiring!)

Also I didn't realize before I got involved with them that the entire operation is run by volunteers including Virgin Mobile executives! SO GREAT. I also made a coupon that the kids will give to customers when they make a sale so that I will get traffic on my site, Use It Again Sam.

A very little known fact: if you put all the homeless kids in the US together it would be the 7th largest city! Here's the coupon and a couple of pics of the bags with their logo.

(If you want to Stand Up For Kids go here.)





No comments: